Editorial / Reviewer Board Selection
International Journal of Advancement in Life Sciences Research (IJALSR) operates under the guidance of an editorial board. The editorial board provided expert advice on content, attracting new authors and encouraging submissions.
The Editorial Board and Editorial Advisory Board, is a team of experts in the journal's field.
Editorial / Reviewer board members:
- Review submitted manuscripts.
- Advise on journal policy and scope.
- Identify topics for special issues, which they may guest edit.
- Attract new authors and submissions.
- Endorse the journal to authors, readers and colleagues and encourage to submit their best work.
- Assist the Executive editor in decision making over issues such as similarity index and submissions where reviewers can’t agree on a decision.
Selecting Editorial Board members
Editorial/ Reviewer Board members are nominated and selected by the journal’s editor(s), and publisher. Editorial/ Reviewer boards generally undergo a complete revision every two or three years, with members joining, stepping down or continuing for another term. Changes also occur in the interim, for example if a member resigns.
A journal’s editorial board can affect its quality, so editors should consider the following:
- The location of board members should represent the reach of the journal
- Board members' expertise should represent the journal's scope
- Representatives should be appointed from academic and research institutes
- Persons with experience as reviewer, guest editors, authors of key reviews are selected
- Existing board members may suggest names for new members
If you’re interested in joining journal’s editorial / reviewer board kindly mail your detailed cv by mail mentioning ORCID and official mail ID (if available) to email@example.com, or, firstname.lastname@example.org.